What Does Response have to Offer?
Response from 2M Technologies, Inc is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution designed for those in the Service and Distribution industries. Since 1987, 2M has been helping companies get the most from their technology investment. Through Windows operating system environments, Response gives you a competitive advantage you need to make your company more productive and profitable.
As veterans with over 30 years in the industry, our staff is well trained and has the ability to address the needs of the Service and Distribution communities.
Our experienced professionals will help you get results quickly and easily. Listed below are just a few of the items that will give you the information you need, when you need it. 2M excels in providing knowledge management tools and premier customer support to make sure you receive maximum benefit from your investment. Response allows helps you to more easily track, analyze, and manage many aspects of your business from time and support contracts to service tickets to customer machines and beyond. If you ask us how to more easily run your business, we’ll definitely give you a Response.
Thanks to its user-friendly features and easy to learn layout, beginning with your initial use of Response, you will experience a much easier time running your business and have more time to focus on other business operations. A few of the reputable features you will find throughout the system are:
- Electronic Signatures for CFR 11 and GMP compliance
- Service Tickets and Contracts processing
- Time Billing and Productivity Tracking
- Fax or e-mail invoices, statements, and quotations directly from your desktop
- Financials interfaced to QuickBooks® Peachtree® and Great Plains®
- Automated processes, MS SQL Server
- Powerful drill down capability to original document. Document Auto-Archive
- Flexible Pricing Structures
- Works with Microsoft SSRS Report Builder, which allows customers to construct their own ad hoc reports