Peter Deluca, President
Integrity Orthotic Laboratories
“When my partners and I set out to found Integrity Orthotics six years ago, we had several objectives. One was to create the most advanced technology platform in our industry. A key element involved finding or creating an advanced, flexible order management platform. It had to:
address complex and variable product pricing
automate the order evaluation and entry process
interface with our proprietary CAD-CAM software and QuickBooks®
provide us with detailed sales history and financial data
handle our order invoicing and receivables
be highly customizable
provide for a shop floor control capability that incorporated key metrics
provide an inventory management capability
This is a tall order for any software package available to our industry. OrthoWare from 2M ended up being a powerful, reasonably priced answer to our needs. Key for us was the ability to extensively tailor the program to our requirements. Our relationship with 2M remains excellent after more than three years of frequent interaction. With their help, we continue to develop frequent enhancements to our installation of OrthoWare on a regular basis. We find them friendly, responsive, flexible, creative and extremely skilled at what they do. 2M’s OrthoWare product is a critical part of our tremendous growth and success over the past several years. I would not hesitate to recommend it and the company to anyone.”
Stephen Goldring, General Manager
STJ Orthotic Services
“2M originally installed our system six years ago and we have had an outstanding relationship since that time.
Some of the key attributes of OrthoWare developed specifically for our industry include:
- Standardized defaults for each Orthotic type in our product lines. Easier and quicker evaluations. Can customize these defaults to each account
- Standardized Production Work Orders and QC form for each order increases efficiency and reduces errors and omissions in both departments
- Integrated Shipping solutions reduces shipping errors and allows ‘on demand’ tracking of any order
- Account comments ‘pop-ups’ provides detailed reminders of specific account instructions when Receiving, Evaluating or Shipping
- Credit Hold controls for our A/R management
- Customer Inquiry to quickly access any order in the account’s history and instantly display previous order evaluations on screen, track order status
- Production tracking to instantly determine order status within the production process to answer status requests
The excellent support staff has the necessary skill level to customize any aspect of the operating system to fit all our individual lab needs”
Dennis Smith, Vice President Operations
“In today’s complicated technological environment it is truly an asset to deal with a company that still is able to speak an easy to understand language.
I have had a close business relationship with 2M Technologies for the past 25 years.
Because of their hands on approach the companies I have been affiliated with have had the opportunity to succeed using the most up to date business applications.
2M has provided the expertise to come in analyze with a hands on approach and act swiftly upon suggested solutions.
Whether it was a package program or a custom design, the solutions came rapidly and were implemented in a time frame that was agreed upon from the start.
My current company has just contracted with 2M to analyze our current operating system and make suggestions as to where we need to go to stay a cut above the competition.
One of the best things about 2M is the fact that they treat your company as if it was their own. I am looking forward to many more years of business partnership with 2M."