share field: CloudBank - Offsite Backup | Disaster Recovery | Long Island, NY #MicrosoftCloud
In 2019, Unitrends conducted a survey on the state of Cloud Backup, Disaster Recovery, and the increasing use of the cloud for data protection. 30% of respondents (over 1/4) had reported data loss.
Among them, 40% of the respondents do not use the Cloud for Backup or Recovery!
Unfortunately, these statistics are shocking and concerning, especially in a world where data is so important and a compromise of it can result in serious implications.
There is another ugly face on the scene - Malware.
According to SonicWall’s 2020 Cyber Threat Report, the company detected 9.9 million malware attacks in 2019, compared to 10.5 million in 2018.
Data breaches involving ransomware are, unfortunately, more common than most people would think. Research anticipates a business is attacked by a cybercriminal every 11 seconds and damage costs from these attacks will hit an estimated total of $20 billion by 2021. The attackers are simply following the money and one of the most cost-effective ways to protect yourself and your information is to perform regular backups.
As of 2020:
- 20% of Internet users still do not perform any type of data backup.
- 29% of businesses suffered a data loss event that led to downtime.
- 51% of business have only one copy of their backup.
2M is leveraging the Microsoft Azure Cloud and provides a Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity tool with CloudBank, our managed backup solution which saves versioned copies of your important data in a durable, secure and accessible location. Your data is encrypted before it even leaves your premesis and only your private key can decrypt it.
CloudBank is a Managed Backup Solution that automatically backs up data to secure cloud storage. Due to its ease of use and its powerful functionality, recovery plans in case of a disaster are simple, cost-effective and reliable!
- Schedule Backups – Schedule or automate backups on a time table or when changes are made
- Encryption – Secure your data so only authorized personnel can see
- Compression – Reduce the size of your backup, optimize your space in the cloud
- Intelligent Bandwidth Scheduler – Control backups in real time to free up internet speed while you work
- Virtual Disk – Let cloud storage be a local disk to access from your computer
- Local Backup – You can set this up if you want to send only a certain amount of info to the cloud
- Block Level Backup – Backup only changed parts of the file, CloudBank does this automatically
Some benefits of CloudBank are:
- Backup data remotely
- Restore backup from ANYWHERE as long as you have an Internet connection
- Continuous data protection schedules automatic backup for changes made
- Encrypted security protects your data
- Dispense with lost or misplaced "hard copies" of your backups
- Compress your backups reducing the amount of space used in the cloud!